12 Week Sales Mastery Course
Reinforcing the Sandler Training System to ensure your continued success
This 12 week follow-up to the Foundation's course takes a deeper dive into the Sandler Training Methodology. Attendees will learn how to further implement Sandler techniques into their day-to-day selling during weekly classes and private coaching sessions.
Group and corporate discounts are available.
Weekly course topics include:
- Week 1: Advanced Learning and Questioning Techniques- Learn how to get deeper into the pain funnel with reflective listening and questioning skills.
- Week 2: Anatomy of a Sale- Learn what really happens in every sales transaction.
- Week 3: Complex Sale (Selling Major Accounts)- You will learn how to strategize, discover, and get through to all buying influences.
- Week 4: Negative Reverse Selling- Move into the major leagues with the most power weapon in the Sandler arsenal.
- Week 5: Objection Clinic- Learn how to always make the prospect answer their own objection.
- Week 6: Change Your Record Collection- Things just aren't coming together? The problem could be your "record collection" or non-supportive beliefs.
- Week 7: Pain Clinic- Pain is absolutely essential for executing the Sandler System, and this class will explain why.
- Week 8: Team Selling-Here we will explain how to prepare for selling to a team or selling AS a team.
- Week 9: Post Sell- You will understand how to confirm where you REALLY are in a sales process
- Week 10: Strategic Account Growth- The best place to get new sales and increase your income is with your current customer base.
- Week 11: Painless Prospecting- Before you sell something, you have to have someone to sell to!
- Week 12: War Games- Attendees will go learn a detailed application of the Sandler "Submarine" as it relates to real-life situations.
Continued training is designed for you to see results through hands-on application of the Sandler Training methodology
Our Sales Mastery Program is typically selected by individuals or small to mid-sized businesses who've finished the Foundation's course and are looking for further their Sandler Sales Training. Supported by ongoing reinforcement and hands-on, real-life practice, attendees learn how to fully integrate the Sandler Methodology into their day-to-day selling.
- Sandler's sales strategies enable salespeople to quickly and consistently identify, qualify, develop and close more sales opportunities.
- The format is facilitator-led sessions in our Dallas office, supported by coaching sessions, and 24/7 online reinforcement tools.
- This flexible and comprehensive approach to training is applicable for sales professionals in any industry or any size organization.
- This approach utilizes our unique Formula for Success, which focuses on all elements of performance—high-performance behavior, winning attitudes and Sandler's non-traditional sales techniques.