In this episode of the "How to Succeed" podcast, bilingual sales trainer Jorge Saunders joins to discuss the principles of selling in Spanish in North America.
Saunders addresses the approximately 53 million Spanish speakers in North America and emphasizes the importance of delivering training in their mother tongue to ensure comprehension and success.
This episode also covers the bilingual experience and the importance of mastering English and Spanish for sales professionals.
Gain expert insight on mastering Sandler Sales in Spanish with these tips and strategies for success – don't miss it!
Key Topics & Timestamps
- 00:01:14- Selling in Spanish and How It Is Different
- 00:04:56 - Separating Personal and Professional
- 00:09:43 - Cultural Differences in Business
- 00:11:14 - Accountability in Latin American Business
- 00:15:28 - Learning in Your Mother Tongue
- 00:15:38 - Adjusting Sandler Techniques
- 00:22:00 - Global Sales Training Rollouts
- 00:26:30 - Lessons Learned in Sales
- Success is achieved when you have a clearly defined goal that you pursue passionately every single day, driven by your love and dedication toward it.