In this episode, Tom Albert, founder, and CEO of MeasuredRisk, discusses how understanding supply chain risk can be relevant in these fields. In addition, he also delves into the importance of inspiring others in leadership and sales.
Tom emphasizes the importance of seeking other perspectives and ideas to increase the potential for success and generate more innovative solutions.
To achieve this, he suggests creating a brain trust of thinkers who can facilitate a room where ideas can be shared and discussed. The episode also touches upon the importance of mentoring and being around people with high-performing thinking and kindness at their heart!
Don't miss this episode with Tom Albert, founder and CEO of MeasuredRisk, as he shares insights on supply chain risk and how to inspire others to achieve their dreams and actions.
Key Topics & Timestamps
- 00:00:40 - Sales Pipeline and Supply Chain
- 00:03:51 - The Speed of Trust
- 00:07:47 - Sales Archetypes
- 00:11:12 - AI Tools and Human Leadership
- 00:16:29 - Technology as a Facilitator
- 00:19:00 - Stepping Out of Corporate Worlds
- 00:23:39 - Exponential Growth Through Partnerships
- 00:26:07 - Overcoming Personal and Career Challenges
- The importance of thinking nonlinearly and having a differentiated thinking style in business relationships.
- Using technology and data to inspire and motivate teams without overwhelming them.
- The relevance of supply chain risk management to sales pipeline management and leadership.
- The mindset required to step out of the corporate world and become a business owner and entrepreneur.
- The importance of mental agility, attitude, and curiosity in achieving success as a team.
- Achieving goals through measured risk and taking little steps towards achieving one's goals.