12 Week Foundations Course for Sales Teams & Individuals
Training to fit your needs, regardless of your industry or organizational structure
Starting at $4,000 per student, this 12-week course includes sales-specific assessments, weekly in-class training, individual coaching sessions, 24/7 online reinforcement, and access to our quarterly 2 day Sales Boot Camps.
Group and corporate discounts are available.
Each week, attendees will learn a different aspect of selling, including:
- Week 1: Why Have a System- Learn a system that will differentiate you from the competition.
- Week 2: 30 Second Commercial- All salespeople need a 30 second commercial that gets prospect’s attention.
- Week 3: B.A.T. & Prospecting- Learn how behavior, attitude, and technique impact your success.
- Week 4: Bonding and Rapport- Rapport is all about being in sync and understanding how different people communicate.
- Week 5: Up-Front Contract- Learn how to set ground rules with prospects at the beginning to avoid think‐it‐overs at the end.
- Week 6: Selling Value with Pain- Your prospects don’t buy because of your features or benefits. They buy because of "pain".
- Week 7: Role Play- Participants spend the entire class role‐playing real‐world scenarios.
- Week 8: Questioning Strategies-Salespeople often explain to prospects why they should buy instead of asking questions.
- Week 9: Budget- For many sales people, the budget step is where they wimp out.
- Week 10: Decision Making Process- Identifying the decision‐maker is only 14% of the entire decision‐making process.
- Week 11: Closing the Sale- Learn how to present to your prospects pain, set up a clear next step, and re‐close the deal.
- Week 12: Sandler Rules- David Sandler devised a selling system and distilled forty‐nine unforgettable rules that are frank, sometimes fun, and always easy to put to use.
A blended training approach—employing multi-faceted, interactive delivery—is designed for you to see results quickly.
Our Foundations Program is typically selected by individuals or small to mid-sized businesses looking for immediate change and results, supported by ongoing reinforcement. Attendees learn a systematic approach to selling and why it is necessary for your success.
- Sandler's sales strategies enable salespeople to quickly and consistently identify, qualify, develop and close more sales opportunities.
- The format is facilitator-led sessions in our Dallas office, supported by coaching sessions, and 24/7 online reinforcement tools.
- This flexible and comprehensive approach to training is applicable for sales professionals in any industry or any size organization.
- This approach utilizes our unique Formula for Success, which focuses on all elements of performance—high-performance behavior, winning attitudes and Sandler's non-traditional sales techniques.
In Our Client's Own Words
"I didn't have a well-defined perception of sales training," says Allen Rembert of Carolina Cipher. "I've always thought of sales as an art form. Sandler helped me understand and put into practice methodology and behavior that gives you reasonably consistent results. The Sandler system gives sales professionals the opportunity to measure their performance and behavior against their goals. Sandler has given me a greater peace of mind. I feel like I am in control of the sales process."
What are you waiting for? Start your own success story with Sandler Training today!