8 Week Sandler Enterprise Selling Course
A systematic approach to winning enterprise business
Organizing and documenting exchanges of information between buyer and seller teams is necessary for closing sales and closing them profitably. Sandler Enterprise Selling provides the tools with which to do that along with the strategies and processes to keep sales opportunities moving forward to favorably predictable conclusions.
During this 8-week course, attendees will learn:
- Week 1: Overview of the Strategic Enterprise System- We will start by looking inward at ourselves so we can prove how we can fit into such a complex market.
- Week 2: Territory and Account Planning- We will work on creating a process for business strategies in two key areas: Territory planning and account planning.
- Week 3: Opportunity Identification- Next we'll work on how to find the most promising opportunities with the highest probability of success.
- Week 4: Qualification- Here you begin executing a practical plan to engage with the enterprise buyers.
- Week 5: Solution Development- Now you start to craft a compelling solution directly addressing the needs and pains of the enterprise.
- Week 6: Proposing and Advancement- It is time to finalize and deliver your client-focused solution.
- Week 7: Service Delivery- With the business relationship active, service delivery becomes critical.
- Week 8: Questioning Strategies-Salespeople often explain to prospects why they should buy instead of asking questions.
Knowledge is power. Know what you're up against in the enterprise sales arena.
Review our list of the challenges you need to be prepared to overcome when working with enterprise prospects and clients.
Challenges of Enterprise Selling
This complex interaction of people and exchange of information results in:
Longer selling cycles with increased hard and soft costs of pursuing opportunities
More complex solutions requiring carefully orchestrated implementation
A high degree of selling team cooperation, communication, and creativity
The Six Stages of Enterprise Selling
Stage One: Territory & Account Planning
Stage Two: Opportunity Identification
Stage Three: Qualification
Stage Four: Solution Development
Stage Five: Proposing & Advancement
Stage Six: Service Delivery
Sandler Enterprise Selling — The Book
Competitively pursuing large, complex accounts with multiple constituencies and decision makers is a huge challenge for sales professionals. This latest Sandler book provides a practical six-stage approach for winning business with profitable enterprise clients, serving them effectively, and expanding the relationship over time.