8 Week Sales Management Course
Learn how to lead your team to success
As a sales manager, the only way for you to grow sales and profits is through your team.
Our 12 month sales management course enables you to become a more successful manager by helping you refine the skills, processes, and best practices necessary for success in your most demanding management situations.
Starting at $3,500 per student, this 8-week course includes sales-specific assessments, weekly in-class training, individual coaching sessions to talk about your team, 24/7 online reinforcement including coaching models and scripts, and access to our quarterly Sales Management Boot Camps.
Corporate discounts are available.
Each week, attendees will learn a different aspect of sales management, including:
- Week 1: Overview of the Sandler Sales Management system- You will receive an overview of a sales process and focus on building your team.
- Week 2: Hiring Sales Superstars- Managers will learn to make sound hiring decisions and avoid the costly error of hiring the wrong person.
- Week 3: 5 Major Weaknesses- Managers will learn to identify the major weaknesses in your current force, how to coach your people out of this weakness.
- Week 4: Four Roles of a Leader- When is the correct time to be a Coach, Mentor, Trainer, or supervisor?
- Week 5: Stage Effective Meetings, Questioning Techniques- Managers will learn how to conduct meetings to accomplish their goals and objectives.
- Week 6: Effective Communication- Attendees will learn how to understand the role that communication preferences play in their daily interactions.
- Week 7: Communication, debriefing- This class provides managers with basic tools for understanding their people.
- Week 8: Building a Sales Culture- If you have a team of people that don’t set goals, are not team players, not accountable or have a winning behavior, it is because your culture allows it.
SALES MANAGERS WEAR MANY HATS
Supervisor, Coach, Mentor
As a sales manager (or business owner who must assume a sales management role) you have to establish a management framework built on productive behavior, cooperation, collaboration, and accountability. Do you know how to do that?
It all starts with having the right people in the right places... How do you select and hire the best salespeople, and once hired, how do you effectively onboard them to maximize performance? Recruiting and hiring the best-fit candidate takes more than hiring the applicant with the best resume or interviewing skills.
Then, when you have the right people, your job is to direct, motivate and coach them to do the selling for you. But what is the most effective way to do that—how do you motivate and lead your sales team to perform?
Once you've built a good baseline team, how do you maximize everyone's performance to increase sales? Do you know how to realistically forecast your team's sales funnel? How do you know that your sales funnel projections are achievable?
Sales managers must consistently perform the following functions well in order for the sales team to be consistently successful.
sustainable success in sales = accountability
Create a Culture of Accountability for Your Team
Accountability The Sandler Way, written by author and Sandler trainer Hamish Knox, shares how sales managers can create an accountability-driven work culture for their teams and themselves… by investing just 20 minutes a week in Sandler sales and management principles.
Accountability can be a way of life for your sales team, creating clarity for yourself and your team around goals (yours and theirs), the path to achieve those goals (yours and theirs) and the consequences triggered by failing to stick to the path. And it's easier than you think to accomplish.