ARE YOU READY TO LEAD YOUR BUSINESS TO SUCCESS?
The foundation of any great company is great leadership
The Success of Your Business Begins with YOU!
As the leader, it's up to YOU to build and maintain a foundation from which your people can generate sales and profits, deliver products and services, and provide an excellent customer experience. But, those outcomes can only be accomplished if you have the right people, give them the right skills, easily understandable and repeatable processes, and a strong culture of accountability.
Successful managers must be able to effectively...
- Support corporate initiatives through the accomplishment of department goals.
- Channel their people’s efforts in the appropriate direction in order to accomplish those goals.
- Acquire specialized knowledge and skills relevant to managing people and helping them accomplish predictable results.
Effective leaders must build on those managerial skills, plus...
- Have an instinctual understanding about human nature, and why people act the way that they do.
- Be able to observe their people's behavior and analyze and respond to it in an objective, supportive, and constructive manner.
- Encourage, enable and recognize their people for their performance.
transform yourself into the leader you want to be
Transforming Leaders— The Sandler Way
Author and Sandler trainer Dave Arch discusses his latest book, Transforming Leaders The Sandler Way. A key premise of his book is that you can't transform a team or an organization until you've transformed yourself. Arch offers a user-friendly, graphically-driven guide to the 52 critical leadership lessons that support great careers and great teams. A full-color card deck supports the book.